The active ingredient in NO MORE SWEAT causes the sweat duct to constrict, preventing perspiration in that area.
Over time the skin removes old cells and renews itself, and the effect of the product wears off. The sweat ducts in the area open up again. This effect lasts 4-7 days.
It is sometimes mistakenly assumed that perspiring is neccessary to remove metabolic byproducts, but the kidneys serve that function, explaining why people living in cold climates have no issues caused by the absence of sweat.
Although it’s possible to temporarily stop sweating on problematic parts of the body, perspiration continues unnoticed elsewhere across the surface of the skin, allowing it to maintain the natural function of stabilizing internal temperature when necessary.
– Apply at night on dry, clean skin.
– Spray at least 2-3 squirts under each armpit. Making sure that the product has made contact with the skin.
– For other areas of the body such as back, torso, inner thighs etc you will need to spray extra product.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse off in the shower or wipe off the product with a cloth from the applied area.
– Do not use on a shaved or broken skin. Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater and desired effect is not obtained.
– Should your skin become irritated at any time during use. Stop application immediately and apply moisturiser. The use of antihistimines such as Zyrtec or Telfast for a few days will subside the irritation.
– This can happen at times if the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first nourishing the area.
-Once the active ingredient is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 7 days.This is dependent of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days. However under arms normally take 5-6 days to fully exfoliate.
No More Sweat Daily Antiperspirant Deodorant can be used in conjunction with No More Sweat Body for extra protection.
WARNING – No More Sweat may damage jewellery, clothing or bed linen, remove before applying.
As NO MORE SWEAT is in a liquid spray applicator, it can be used on all areas of the body ie. face, scalp, neck, back, underarms, hands, feet, intimate areas etc.
NO MORE SWEAT must only be used at night, after bathing. Apply to a completely dry, clean surface. Spray 1-2 times on area of concern.
The area in concern will remain dry for 2 to 7 days. Depending on how fast that area exfoliates. Should any area being treated become sensitive to NO MORE SWEAT, stop application and apply moisturiser immediately.
Re-apply a few days later using a small area of skin as a tester. Do not use NO MORE SWEAT after shaving, on a rash or on open wounds.
Your regular fragrance can be used after NO MORE SWEAT application.
– Apply at night on dry clean skin.
– DO NOT use any moisturiser on the night of application
– Apply product onto skin AVOIDING the eye area.
– Go to bed. Do not rinse off.
– Wash your face in the morning using water, soap or cleanser. DO NOT rub or agitate your skin when towel drying, dab dry.
– If desired result is not obtained in the first day after application, re apply the next night. NMS Face can be used in the day time under make up or before leaving the house.
– Always moisturise on the off days when using No More Sweat Face.
For Scalp sweating – Use NMS Body spray
– NMS Body can be applied directly onto nape of the neck and behind ear region.
– Please note that the product may cause your hair to be sticky or greasy.
WARNING – 1/ It is advisable to do a test on a small area of your face the night before using No More Sweat Face on the entire area.
3/ No More Sweat may damage jewellery – remove before applying.
– Apply liberally before bed on a dry clean skin, including wrists and ankles.
– Spray 3-4 squirts and rub hands together.
– Go to sleep with the product on.
– Rinse off in the morning using soap. Do NOT rub hands with the towel when drying hands, simply dab dry.
– If you are a Chronic sweater it is suggested that No More Sweat Hands & Feet is applied 2-3 nights in a row.
– After that apply one night on and 2 nights off is the suggested application.
– The product should be used for at least 3 weeks to allow for the person to stop thinking about their condition and for the products efficacy to be assessed.
WARNING – No More Sweat may damage jewellery – remove before applying
– 24hour total protection
– Can be used independently or in conjunction with no more sweat Body
-100% fragrance free
-Kills bacteria associated with odour
– Gentle non stinging formula
– Does not stain clothes
– Stops odour & sweating for 12 hours
– Can be used from the age of 9 years old
– Apply at night on a clean dry skin.
– For body areas, back, torso, inner thighs etc, Spray at least 4-5 and rub in with your fingers.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse, shower or wipe off the product from the applied area.
– Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater
Stop application immediately and apply moisturiser.
– This can happen at times if when the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, then we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first nourishing the area.
– Once the active is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 4 days.This is dependant of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days.
– NO MORE SWEAT ANTI-CHAFE may also help in intimate areas that cause sweating concerns. Chafing is often caused by the salt residue left behind after sweat evaporates. If sweat is allowed to dry, and daily routine is resumed, the salt may intensify the friction and cause further irritation.
Other contributing factors include hot weather, sensitive skin, sand from the beach getting into problem areas, and prior skin irritation.
No more sweat ANTI – Chaffing is used under breast, buttocks and groin. Soothes and protects skin that is affected from chaffing.
WARNING – No More Sweat may damage jewellery, clothing or bed linnen – remove before applying