TORSO AND BODY
Body sweating can be very embarrassing. This condition is very hard to disguise in the warmer months. It is important to work out if you suffer from primary hyperhydrosis (uncontrollable sweating for no reason) or secondary hyperhydrosis (medical condition or sweating induced by medicines). Either way NO MORE SWEAT will help both conditions.
– Apply at night on a clean dry skin.
– Spray at least 2 -3 squirts to each armpit. Using your fingers make sure that the product has made contact with the skin.
– For other areas of the body such as back, torso, inner thighs etc you will need to spray extra product.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse, shower or wipe off the product from the applied area.
– Do not use on a shaved or broken skin. Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater.
– Should your skin become irritated at any time during use. Stop apllication immediatly and apply moisturiser.
– This can happen at times if when the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, then we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first nourishing the area.
Once the active is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 7 days.This is dependant of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days. However under arns take 5-6 days to fully exfoliate.
No More Sweat Daily Antiperspirant Deodorant can be used in conjunction with No More Sweat Body for extra protection.