Excessive sweating causes discomfort and chafing when using prosthesis. NO MORE SWEAT BODY will help keep the area dry ensuring less discomfort.
– Apply at night on a clean dry skin.
– Spray at least 2 -3 squirts to the area where the prosthesis is fitted.
-Using your fingers make sure that the product has made contact with the skin.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse, shower or wipe off the product from the applied area.
– Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater.
– Should your skin become irritated at any time during use. Stop apllication immediatly and apply moisturiser.
– This can happen at times if when the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, then we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first
nourishing the area.
Once the active is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 7 days.This is dependant of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days. However under arns take 5-6 days to fully exfoliate.
Chafing of prosthetic limbs may also cause irritation when salt is residue left behind after sweat evaporates. If sweat is allowed to dry, and a daily routine is resumed, the salt may intensify the friction and cause further irritation. Other contributing factors include hot weather, sensitive skin, sand from the beach getting into problem areas, and prior skin irritation.