FACE AND SCALP
NO SWEAT FACE can be used on the entire head region, upper-lip, brow, hair line, scalp and neck
Facial sweating associated with menopause, medication or over-active facial sweat glands is greatly minimised. Craniofacial Hyperhydrosis (sweating on the face & head) causing endless embarrassment for sufferers. Blushing and sweating in front of people is very hard to control. It can be difficult to find a line between heavy sweating caused by heat, stress or exercise and true primary hyperhydrosis. If a person is sweating due to medication (see hypehydrosis page) it is recommended to consult a doctor to reduce or change the medication. Either way if you are sweating from the face, head or scalp, NO MORE SWEAT is safe to use on the entire area.
– Apply at night on a dry clean skin.
– DO NOT use any moisturiser on the night of application
– Spray product onto a tissue or cotton wool ball and gently rub onto clean skin AVOIDING the eye area. Repeat so that you cover all pores.
– Product can be sprayed directly onto the skin, however it is suggested that you test a small area before spraying directly onto skin as you may have a reaction to the product.
– Go to bed. Do not rinse off.
– Rinse off in the morning using water, soap or cleanser. DO NOT rub or agitate your skin when towel drying, simply dab dry.
– If desired result is not obtained in the first day after application, re apply the next night.
– If you are unable to leave the product on over night due to a tingling sensation, you may remove it after 30 – 60 minutes as the effect
will have taken place in this time.
– No More Sweat can come into contact with the hair on your hair line but may cause the hair to be greasy.
– Always moisturise on the off days when using No More Sweat Face.
– NMS Face can be applied directly onto nape of the neck and behind ear region.
– Please note that the product may cause your hair to be sticky or greasy.
1/ It is advisable to do a test on a small area of your face the night before using No More Sweat Face on the entire area.
2/ No More Sweat MUST NOT be sprayed on or around the eyes or eyelids.
3/ No More Sweat may damage jewellery – remove before applying