There are several procedures to stop excessive sweating, Botox, Surgery, Shock Treatments.
However some of the more permanent procedures can cause compensatory sweating to other parts of the body. Once a permanent procedure has been undertaken and compensatory sweating occurs, there is often no way to reverse the procedure. NO MORE SWEAT will help stop compensatory sweating that may occur.
– Apply at night on a clean dry skin.
– Spray at least 2 -3 squirts to each armpit. Using your fingers make sure that the product has made contact with the skin.
– For other areas of the body such as back, torso, inner thighs etc you will need to spray extra product.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse, shower or wipe off the product from the applied area.
– Do not use on a shaved or broken skin. Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater.
– Should your skin become irritated at any time during use. Stop apllication immediatly and apply moisturiser.
– This can happen at times if when the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, then we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first
nourishing the area.
Once the active is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 7 days.This is dependant of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days. However under arns take 5-6 days to fully exfoliate.