NO MORE SWEAT HANDS & FEET – VERSES DRICLOR
The NO MORE SWEAT H&F formula is AS effective and far more gentle on the skin than the current DRICLOR formula.
The active Aluminum content in NO MORE SWEAT H&F is 15% Aluminum Chloride which is equivalent to 27% Hexahydrate.
Driclor is 20% Hexahydrate (Equivalent to 11% Aluminum Chloride). This making NMS stronger yet less aggressive on the skin. This is due to the active ingredient, Aluminium Chloride, which in our opinion, is a far better active ingredient than Hexahydrate Aliminium Chloride used in Driclor and many other “sweat stopping” products.
DRICLOR has been taken off the market for unknown reasons. In our opinion, the formula was to aggressive on the skin. Causing burning, cracking and excessive drying of the area. The long term effects of these “negatives” where not only unknown to the manufacturer but also to the user.
It was for this reason, when NO MORE SWEAT H&F was developed, great care was taken to “looking after the skin”. As NMS Hands & feet was formulated for our own daughter, extra care was taken for her well being and the long term effects on her skin. It was due to her using such products as Driclor with Hexahydrate, that made us aware of the negative side effects of these products.
Being 100% dry is one thing but having dry, damaged and prematurely ageing skin is completely another. With NMS hands & feet you WILL be dry but more importantly your skin WILL ALSO be happy.
We endorse using No More Sweat Face and No More Sweat Body for sensitive areas, although customers who have been using Driclor for these areas are able to use No More Sweat H&F with the same efficacy and less side effects.
No More Sweat H&F should only be used by persons 16 years and over.
Safe to use when pregnant and breast feeding.
Moisturising during use is advised as mild irritation may occur.
NO MORE SWEAT TOTAL BODY – CLINICAL PROTECTION
The NO MORE SWEAT formula is gentle enough to be used on a child’s skin. NO MORE SWEAT BODY can be used on every area of the body with complete confidence.
TOTAL BODY is perfect for all intimate areas such as under breasts, armpits, groin, back, thighs and torso areas.
– Apply at night on a clean dry skin.
– Spray at least 3-4 times under each armpit. Using your fingers make sure that the product has made contact with the skin.
– For other areas of the body such as back, torso, inner thighs etc you will need to spray extra product.
– Go to sleep with the product on. Do not rinse off
– In the morning, rinse, shower or wipe off the product from the applied area.
– Do not use on a shaved or broken skin. Reapply the next day if you are a chronic sweater.
– Should your skin become irritated at any time during use. Stop apllication immediatly and apply moisturiser.
– This can happen at times if when the product reacts to the PH Balance of an over dry or sensitive skin.
– If this is your skin type, then we suggest that you apply a moisturiser the night before use and prepare your skin by first
nourishing the area.
Once the active is washed off the skin will remained sealed and dry for up to 7 days.This is dependant of the time it takes for your skin to exfoliate. Normally 2-3 days. However under arns take 5-6 days to fully exfoliate.
No More Sweat Daily Antiperspirant Deodorant can be used in conjunction with No More Sweat Body for extra protection.
WARNING – No More Sweat may damage jewellery – remove before applying